The chemical lab of BDG-Service GmbH offers all relevant measuring and testing processes for analysing metals, charge materials and residuals.
- Analyses based on an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer (RFA)
- Wet chemical analysis of alloys and trace elements using optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Analysis of copper alloys
- Analysis of zinc alloys
- Analysis of magnesium alloys
- Analysis of ferroalloys
- Gas detection in metals and ferroalloys
- Analysis of refractory materials
- Analysis of slag, dust and sands
- Analysis of effects of foundry materials on landfills and materials recycling
All lab services rendered by Service GmbH have been tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 standards and have received the “EXCELLENCE LABORATORY Technische Compliance-Level 1” mark by GAZ GmbH. The laboratory was able to prove that it complies with the GAZ criteria for laboratories as part of the Technical Compliance-Level 1, Modules L1, L2, L3 and L4t. This also includes the requirements of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Chapter 5 as well as the Certificates of Conformity in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.